What are the factors that affect the welding spot of the intermediate frequency spot welder?
With the development of modern technology and mechanization technology in China, the medium frequency spot welding machine has developed into an advanced manufacturing technology with a wide application field. First of all, its transformer has a small welding volume and large output energy. When we understand the benefits of the application of the MF spot welder, then there are several factors that affect the quality of the MF spot welder:
1. Welding current: The heat generated by the intermediate frequency spot welding machine is proportional to the ratio of the current passing through. The factor determining the heat is also a stable welding current. The welding current plays an important role, but it does not mean purely the welding current. The level of current density is also very important.
2. Nugget: When lap welding is performed, a metal portion which solidifies after melting of the joint portion is generated.
3. Adding pressure: Adding pressure is an important factor in heat generation. It can be understood that the pressing force is the mechanical force applied to the welding portion, and the contact resistance is reduced by the pressing force to make the resistance value uniform, which can prevent local heating during welding and make the welding effect uniform.
4. Power-on time: The power-on time is also an important factor in generating heat. The heat generated by power is applied by conduction. Even if the total heat is constant, the maximum temperature of the weld is different due to the different energization time, and the welding results are different.
5. Current waveform: The two steps of heating and pressurization must be selected at an appropriate time so that the temperature distribution at each instant in the welding process is uniform. Perfectly, according to the material and size of the material to be welded, a certain current flows in a predetermined time. If the heating is slow in the contact portion, local heating will be caused, which will affect the welding effect of the buy capacitor discharge spot welding machine. If the current is quickly stopped, the weld will be quenched and cracked and the material will be brittle. Therefore, a small current should be applied before or after the main current passes, or a pulse should be added to the rising and falling currents.
6. the surface state of the material: contact resistance we will not be unfamiliar, said the contact part of the heat directly related to various factors, when the pressure is fixed, the contact resistance determines the surface state of the weld, that is, after the material is determined, contact The resistance depends on the fine concavities and convexities of the metal surface and the oxide film. The fine concavity and convexity facilitate the desired range of heat generation of the contact resistance, but the increase in electrical resistance due to the presence of the oxide film causes local heating, so it should be removed.
The factors listed above are indispensable, because one less will affect the quality of the weld and will not create a perfect weld, so please be sure to pay attention to the above steps when welding.
Address: Yuechang Hongtian Managerial Area, Xinxu Town, Huiyang, Huizhou, Guangdong, China.
Contact: Ms. Kary Hou
E-mail: [email protected]